For Sale - 4347 Linden Ave, $415,000
Tastefully renovated 3 bedrooms & 2 baths house located in the beautiful Garden Woods neighborhood.
Tastefully renovated 3 bedrooms & 2 baths house located in the beautiful Garden Woods neighborhood. Interior features new kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. New bathrooms and new flooring throughout the property. Freshly painted in a neutral color. Outside enjoy the peaceful canal view from the covered patio. Ready to move in! In close proximity to fine shopping and dining of Palm Beach Gardens, and great access to I-95 and the beach.
Contact Sue for additional details
Please quote reference number: when you call or email
Listing provided by Apsides Realty, LLC. Copyright 2017 Multiple Listing Service of South East Florida and Miami Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
4347 Linden Ave, Palm Beach Gardens
4347 Linden Ave is a 2,121 sq ft Single Family in Palm Beach Gardens. It was built in 1979. 4347 Linden Ave sits on 0.24 acres of land. In 2016 similar properties sold for between $263,253 and $375,123. We estimate the income value of 4347 Linden Ave at $82,000. The assumptions we used to calculate this value are include in the spreadsheet linked below. Palm Beach Gardens is in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis for 4347 Linden Ave
- Neighborhood Information for 4347 Linden Ave, Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Property Appraiser entry for 4347 Linden Ave
- Palm Beach Tax Record for 4347 Linden Ave
- Email a Link to This Page
4347 Linden Ave Property Summary
4347 Linden Ave
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $85,423. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $25,310 per year. The top 10% earn more than $291,096 per year. The top 1% earn more than $691,178 per year. Most renters earn between $35,844 (20th percentile) and $67,212 (80th percentile) per year. Someone earning the median household income in this area is likely to qualify for a mortgage between $170,846 and $213,558.
The tax assessed value of this property places it in percentile 56 of all properties in this area. This suggests it would appeal to someone earning around $97,364 per year who should qualify for a mortgage between $194,728 and $243,410.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2008-2012 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $1,276. Most renters earn between $2,987 and $5,601 per month. They typically spend 35% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $944 (20th percentile) to $1,734 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 6%.
This property falls in percentile 56 of all properties in this area. This corresponds to a rent of $1,352 per month and a monthly household income of $4,265 ($51,180 per year)
- 4347 Linden Ave, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Zillow
- Recent Sales near 4347 Linden Ave, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Realtor.com
- 4347 Linden Ave, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Google Maps
- 4347 Linden Ave Walkscore
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Search for EPA and DEP Cleanup Sites
Companies near this Address
- Sam & Char LLC (11924 Butternut St)
- Kathleen M. Szabo Enterprises Inc (11943 Butternut St)
- Residential Construction, Inc. (4320 Linden Ave)
- Spm Pumps Inc. (11923 Banyan St)
- Lisa D. Rollins-Garcia Ph.D., P.A. (11954 Banyan St)
- Gilbert C. Greene Pa (801 Niemen Dr)
- Gator Snow Ski Club, Inc. (4267 Linden Ave)
- D Roberts Investments LLC (4423 Linden Ave)
- Holland Financial Services, Inc. (695 Hudson Bay Dr)
- J&G Electrical, LLC (4409 Linden Ave)
- Flip Masters, LLC (4409 Linden Ave)