For Sale - 12217 Aviles Cir, $1,100,000
Largest lot in Paloma...private resort living - come see this stunning home with over 400k in designer upgrades.
SIMPLE ELEGANCE defines the interior of this home while expansive outdoor entertaining area offers resort like living...this home has it all with over 400k in designer upgrades (just installed plantation shutters) & the largest lot in Paloma. Four bedrooms plus den with 4 1/2 baths, including first floor guest suite. Custom added features include porcelain & wood floors, crown, chair & applied moldings, impact windows, beautiful kitchen cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, & larg
Contact Sue for additional details
Please quote reference number: when you call or email
Listing provided by Douglas Elliman. Copyright 2017 Multiple Listing Service of South East Florida and Miami Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
12217 Aviles Cir, Palm Beach Gardens
12217 Aviles Cir is a 3,793 sq ft Single Family in Palm Beach Gardens. It was built in 2012. Palm Beach Gardens is in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Neighborhood Information for 12217 Aviles Cir, Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Property Appraiser entry for 12217 Aviles Cir
- Palm Beach Tax Record for 12217 Aviles Cir
- Email a Link to This Page
12217 Aviles Cir Property Summary
12217 Aviles Cir
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $85,423. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $25,310 per year. The top 10% earn more than $291,096 per year. The top 1% earn more than $691,178 per year. Most renters earn between $35,844 (20th percentile) and $67,212 (80th percentile) per year. Someone earning the median household income in this area is likely to qualify for a mortgage between $170,846 and $213,558.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2008-2012 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $1,276. Most renters earn between $2,987 and $5,601 per month. They typically spend 35% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $944 (20th percentile) to $1,734 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 6%.
- 12217 Aviles Cir, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Zillow
- Recent Sales near 12217 Aviles Cir, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Realtor.com
- 12217 Aviles Cir, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Google Maps
- 12217 Aviles Cir Walkscore
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Search for EPA and DEP Cleanup Sites
Companies near this Address
- Tlc Retail Consulting, L.L.C. (701b Sabal Ridge Cir)
- Avinash LLC (12228 Aviles Cir)
- Akshay Mamgain, LLC (12228 Aviles Cir)
- Aschenbach Ventures LLC (12241 Aviles Cir)
- Donna Bain Interiors LLC (12285 Aviles Cir)
- Vehicles, Inc. (12225 Aviles Cir)
- Rgh Consulting, Inc. (12221 Aviles Cir)
- Lisa D. Hanger, Inc. (12221 Aviles Cir)
- Association Publications Corporation (701 Sabal Ridge Cir)
- Blaze International, Inc. (12185 Aviles Cir)
- Vanguard Realty And Development Corporation (12185 Aviles Cir)
- Precise Pool Service Inc. (12282 Aviles Cir)
- Rgr Lecture Inc. (12293 Aviles Cir)
|Date||Sold By||Sold To||Deed Type||Price|
|03/01/2012||Not Recorded||Buyer: 7623040||Unknown||597,382.00|
|08/01/2015||Seller: 7623040||Buyer: 10162110||Unknown||743,000.00|