For Sale - 3359 Gardens East Dr, $219,000
Offered for Sale at $219,000
This is a must see! Beautiful courtyard town home. The kitchen is ultra modern and unique design allowing for maximum cooking and eating pleasure flowing into dining area. The large living room overlooks spacious court yard patio. Bathrooms have been renovated. This town home is perfect for those with an active lifestyle and central to PGA restaurants, Legacy Place, Downtown Gardens, Mall and Palm Beach Gardens Hospital. Location is just minutes from I95 and beaches.
|Maintenance Includes||Common Area,Insurance|
Contact Sue for additional details
Please quote reference number: when you call or email
Listing provided by Paradise Real Estate Intl. Copyright 2017 Multiple Listing Service of South East Florida and Miami Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
3359 Gardens East Dr, Palm Beach Gardens
3359 Gardens East Dr is a 1,326 sq ft Single Family in Palm Beach Gardens. It was built in 1980. In 2016 similar properties sold for between $164,580 and $234,518. We estimate the income value of 3359 Gardens East Dr at $58,757. The assumptions we used to calculate this value are include in the spreadsheet linked below. Palm Beach Gardens is in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis for 3359 Gardens East Dr
- Neighborhood Information for 3359 Gardens East Dr, Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Property Appraiser entry for 3359 Gardens East Dr
- Palm Beach Tax Record for 3359 Gardens East Dr
- Email a Link to This Page
3359 Gardens East Dr Property Summary
3359 Gardens East Dr
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $85,423. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $25,310 per year. The top 10% earn more than $291,096 per year. The top 1% earn more than $691,178 per year. Most renters earn between $35,844 (20th percentile) and $67,212 (80th percentile) per year. Someone earning the median household income in this area is likely to qualify for a mortgage between $170,846 and $213,558.
The tax assessed value of this property places it in percentile 20 of all properties in this area. This suggests it would appeal to someone earning around $39,831 per year who should qualify for a mortgage between $79,662 and $99,578.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2008-2012 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $1,276. Most renters earn between $2,987 and $5,601 per month. They typically spend 35% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $944 (20th percentile) to $1,734 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 6%.
This property falls in percentile 20 of all properties in this area. This corresponds to a rent of $944 per month and a monthly household income of $2,987 ($35,844 per year)
- 3359 Gardens East Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Zillow
- Recent Sales near 3359 Gardens East Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Realtor.com
- 3359 Gardens East Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Google Maps
- 3359 Gardens East Dr Walkscore
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Search for EPA and DEP Cleanup Sites
Companies at this Address
- Principal Address for Painting & Waterproofing Solutions, Inc.
Companies near this Address
- Enviro-Tech Of Northwest Florida, LLC (127 Partin Drive N)
- Fin - Coast LLC (3359 Gardens East Dr)
- Rrapi, Inc. (3358 Meridan Way N)
- Painting & Waterproofing Solutions, Inc. (3359 Gardens East Dr)
- Quoclan Incorporated (3508 Garden East Dr)
- 4s Investment Partners, LLC (3349 Gardens East Dr)
- Rita Buys Homes, LLC (3349 Gardens East Dr)
- Glenbrook Condo, LLC (3402 Gardens East Dr)
- Glenbrook Condominium Association, Inc. (3410 Gardens East Dr)
- Npwe, Inc. (3359 Gardens E Dr)
|Date||Sold By||Sold To||Deed Type||Price|
|10/01/2013||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Unknown||900.00|
|08/01/2014||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Unknown||0.00|
|08/01/2014||Not Recorded||Buyer: 2208737||Unknown||0.00|
|12/01/2014||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Unknown||0.00|
|06/01/2015||Not Recorded||Buyer: 10364948||Unknown||127,500.00|