For Sale - 4410 Birdwood St, $255,500
You will know the TRUE meaning of "Pride of Ownership"when you walk in this immaculate home.Nothing has been neglected
This special home is a true Gem, outstanding location and has been maintained and loved by its one owner! You will know the TRUE meaning of "Pride of Ownership" when you walk in this immaculate home. Nothing has been neglected or abuse only cared for and loved.Nothing needs replaced only personal updating needed. CBS home with 4 spacious bedroom, 3 of the bedrooms have walk in closets. new 2016 A/C, termite cert to convey, great screened in patio with beautiful back yard. Great for down sizing or first t
|Elementary School||Oak Grove|
Contact Sue for additional details
Please quote reference number: when you call or email
Listing provided by Olde Florida Realty, LLC. Copyright 2017 Multiple Listing Service of South East Florida and Miami Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
4410 Birdwood St, Palm Beach Gardens
4410 Birdwood St is a 1,532 sq ft Single Family in Palm Beach Gardens. It was built in 1966. 4410 Birdwood St sits on 0.16 acres of land. In 2016 similar properties sold for between $190,148 and $270,952. We estimate the income value of 4410 Birdwood St at $49,500. The assumptions we used to calculate this value are include in the spreadsheet linked below. Palm Beach Gardens is in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis for 4410 Birdwood St
- Neighborhood Information for 4410 Birdwood St, Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Property Appraiser entry for 4410 Birdwood St
- Palm Beach Tax Record for 4410 Birdwood St
- Email a Link to This Page
4410 Birdwood St Property Summary
4410 Birdwood St
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $85,423. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $25,310 per year. The top 10% earn more than $291,096 per year. The top 1% earn more than $691,178 per year. Most renters earn between $35,844 (20th percentile) and $67,212 (80th percentile) per year. Someone earning the median household income in this area is likely to qualify for a mortgage between $170,846 and $213,558.
The tax assessed value of this property places it in percentile 21 of all properties in this area. This suggests it would appeal to someone earning around $40,995 per year who should qualify for a mortgage between $81,990 and $102,488.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2008-2012 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $1,276. Most renters earn between $2,987 and $5,601 per month. They typically spend 35% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $944 (20th percentile) to $1,734 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 6%.
This property falls in percentile 21 of all properties in this area. This corresponds to a rent of $949 per month and a monthly household income of $3,013 ($36,156 per year)
- 4410 Birdwood St, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Zillow
- Recent Sales near 4410 Birdwood St, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Realtor.com
- 4410 Birdwood St, Palm Beach Gardens, FL on Google Maps
- 4410 Birdwood St Walkscore
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Search for EPA and DEP Cleanup Sites
Companies near this Address
- Dsk Ventures, Inc. (4369 Applecrest Dr)
- Ewer-Fit, LLC (4401 Bellewood St)
- Out Of The Boat Productions, LLC (4414 Bellewood St)
- Trip C Sounds LLC (4362 Applecrest Dr)
- Rick Schwan, Inc. (4460 Crestdale St)
- Cr Weiners LLC (4434 Birdwood St)
- The Meatball Place LLC (4434 Birdwood St)
- Come And Dance With Us L.L.C. (9257 Applecrest Dr)