The Visulate dashboard provides alerts, graphs and summaries. It shows a year to date summary of the financial performance for the owner's properties. This includes the following details:
- Line graph showing year to date income, expense and cash flow.
- Bar graph showing uncollected income by month.
- Bar graph showing unpaid invoices by month.
- Bar graphs showing NOI, cap rate and cash on cash performance by property.
- Tenancy Agreement expiring in 90, 60 and 30 days.
- Vacant properties
- Tenants more than one month in arrears.
- Months with receivables balance owed > 5% of amount owed.
- Months with payables balance owed > 5% of amount owed.
Hypertext links allow the user to drill down to see additional details.