For Sale - 823 Guernsey St, $349900.00
3 bedroom 2 bath 1,456 Sq Ft
Charming College Park Home on corner lot! Upgraded & well maintained. Hardwood & Tile flooring throughout. Granite Counters in Kitchen & Master Bath. Vintage Kitchen Cabinetry & Stainless Appliances. Plantation Shutters & Ceiling Fans throughout. New Exterior Paint. New Roof & Plumbing in 2012. Termite Bond. Large Fenced Backyard with Irrigation & Storage shed. Enjoy walks to Edgewater Drive, Publix, Parks & Starbucks! A must see!
|Last Updated||09/03/2017 01:31am|
Contact Sue for additional details
Please quote reference number: when you call or email
Listing provided by Realty Executives Orlando. Copyright 2017 My Florida Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
823 Guernsey St, Orlando
823 Guernsey St is a 1,559 sq ft Single Family in Orlando. It was built in 1952. In 2016 similar properties sold for between $27,868 and $213,180. We estimate the income value of 823 Guernsey St at $61,500. The assumptions we used to calculate this value are include in the spreadsheet linked below. Orlando is in Orange County County, Florida.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis for 823 Guernsey St
- Neighborhood Information for 823 Guernsey St, Orlando
- Orange County Property Appraiser entry for 823 Guernsey St
- Email a Link to This Page
823 Guernsey St Property Summary
823 Guernsey St
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $43,961. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $12,655 per year. The top 10% earn more than $121,326 per year. The top 1% earn more than $417,904 per year. Most renters earn between $25,080 (20th percentile) and $45,336 (80th percentile) per year. Someone earning the median household income in this area is likely to qualify for a mortgage between $87,922 and $109,903.
The tax assessed value of this property places it in percentile 85 of all properties in this area. This suggests it would appeal to someone earning around $101,873 per year who should qualify for a mortgage between $203,746 and $254,683.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2008-2012 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $960. Most renters earn between $2,090 and $3,778 per month. They typically spend 35% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $719 (20th percentile) to $1,273 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 7%.
This property falls in percentile 85 of all properties in this area. This corresponds to a rent of $1,391 per month and a monthly household income of $3,999 ($47,988 per year)
- 823 Guernsey St, Orlando, FL on Zillow
- Recent Sales near 823 Guernsey St, Orlando, FL on Realtor.com
- 823 Guernsey St, Orlando, FL on Google Maps
- 823 Guernsey St Walkscore
- Orlando, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Search for EPA and DEP Cleanup Sites
Companies near this Address
- Valennson, Inc. (830 Yates St)
- David Poparad, Cpa, P.A. (830 Yates St)
- General Acquisition Solutions, L.L.C. (804 Langston Ct)
- Rt Golf LLC. (1518 Clouser Ave)
- Mels Bgc Corp. (1518 Clouser Ave)
- Shades Of Elegance, Inc. (920 Guernsey St)
- Angela Nacrelli Fettig, Inc. (916 Guernsey St)
- 804studio, LLC (901 Yates St)
- 2 Am Multi-Media Productions, LLC (810 Yates St)
|Date||Sold By||Sold To||Deed Type||Price|
|05/01/1979||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed||37,000.00|
|07/31/1989||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed||71,500.00|
|07/27/1990||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed||118,000.00|
|06/28/1995||Not Recorded||Not Recorded||Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed||136,000.00|
|12/08/2005||Not Recorded||Buyer: 1370787||Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed||375,000.00|
|01/01/2012||Not Recorded||Buyer: 1198125||Unknown||143,100.00|
|01/01/2012||Seller: 1370787||Not Recorded||Unknown||143,100.00|
|01/18/2012||Not Recorded||Buyer: 1631459||Unknown||143,100.00|
|06/01/2012||Not Recorded||Buyer: 1198125||Unknown||266,000.00|