Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC
Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC is a Florida limited liability company based in Macclenny. They registered with the Florida Department of State's Division of Corporations on Apr 9, 2009.
Visulate is a real estate brokerage based in Merritt Island, Florida. We have assembled a directory of Florida companies as a research resource to assist in commercial real estate transactions. Visulate.com is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC
Florida Sunbiz Corporation Details
|Filing Date||Apr 9, 2009|
36 S College St Suite 102
Use the links in the Official Records and Other Sites box to find additional information on Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC. White Pages, Zip Local and Hoovers are the links to use if you want to find a phone number for the company. You can also try clicking on the links in the Company Directors and Officers table below. The Florida License Search and Workers' Comp Registration links are useful for researching contractors and subcontractors.
The Florida UCC, Federal Lien Registrations, Judgement Liens and MyFloridaCounty.com links are useful for researching company assets and liens. You can also use the County Property Tax and Court Records box (below) for this. Use the Property Appraiser link to search for real estate records. The Clerk of Courts can be used to access records of foreclosures, small claims, civil and criminal cases along with warranty deeds and mortgage notes records.
The principal address for Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC is in Baker County .
Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC Directors and Officers
The following table lists the directors and officers for Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC. It shows their name and position within the company. It also shows possible addresses and related companies for the officer based on their name. These are addresses and companies associated with a person of that name. Their inclusion in the table does not indicate anything more than a potential relationship between Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC and the address or company.
|Name||Position||Possible Address||Possible Related Companies|
Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC is located at 36 S College St in Macclenny.
Baker County Real Estate - Macclenny
Macclenny is in North Eastern Florida. It's population as recorded in the 2010 Census was 6,374. Macclenny is approximately 28 miles from Jacksonville (population 821,784) and around 27 miles from Fleming Island (population 27,126).
The median age for residents of Macclenny is 32.2. Around 43.4% of Macclenny households include school aged children and 24.1% of households include individuals aged 65 years or over. Census records indicate 77.9% of the Macclenny population are White, 17.9% are Black or African American, .4% American Indian, .6% Asian and 2.2% are Two or more Races.
There are 2,335 housing units in Macclenny. 192 (8.2%) of these were reported as vacant in the 2010 Census. There are 802 residential rental units in Macclenny. 751 of them were occupied in 2010 providing a residential rental vacancy rate of 6.2%.
Companies Located Nearby
- 109 South College St - John Williams Plumbing, Inc
- 162 East Macclenny Ave - Step Out Christian Teen Center, Inc.
- 206 E Macclenny Ave - Vince Mcduffie, Inc.
- 7 N 4th St - Homes By Gray, Inc.
- 7 N 4th St - Dependable Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Contractor, Inc.
- 43 West Macclenny Ave - The Reflections Photography Studio, LLC
- 28 West Macclenny Ave - Wjxr, Inc.
- 19 W Macclenny Ave - Aaa Help Bail Bond Inc.
- 19 West Macclenny Ave - Baker County Teen Court Inc.
- 19 West Macclenny Ave - G.C.O. Construction, Inc.
- 19 West Macclenny Ave - Eba Environmental, Inc.
- 4 West Macclenny Ave - Stateline Properties, LLC
- 4 West Macclenny Ave - Hayman'S Flattops, Fades & More LLC
- 9 E Macclenny Ave - Webber Tire, Inc.
- 23n 5th St - A Preferred Choice Realty, Inc.
- 20 East Macclenny Ave - Baker County Farmers Market, Inc.
- 104 South Fifth St - Baker County Press, Inc.
- 117 Se 5th St - Nancy Davie, Inc.
- 115 South Fifth St - The Labeuna Farms, Inc.
- 115 South Fifth St - Knabb Lands, Inc.
- 110 S Fifth St - Essentials Ltd., Inc.
- 125 S 5th St - A Touch Of Spring Florist LLC
- 20 E Macclenny Ave - Baker County Chamber Of Commerce, Inc.
- 104 E Macclenny Ave - Rolling Meadows Of Maccleeny Homeowners Association, Inc.
- 101 E Macclenny Ave - Baker County Council On Aging, Inc.
- 36 S College St - Well-Done Medical Supply, LLC