Idc Of Volusia LLC
Idc Of Volusia LLC is a Florida limited liability company based in New Smyrna Beach. They registered with the Florida Department of State's Division of Corporations on Apr 1, 2004.
Visulate is a real estate brokerage based in Mims, Florida. We have assembled a directory of Florida companies as a research resource to assist in commercial real estate transactions. Visulate.com is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Idc Of Volusia LLC
Florida Sunbiz Corporation Details
|Filing Date||Apr 1, 2004|
410 Palmetto St
New Smyrna Beach
Idc Of Volusia LLC Directors and Officers
The following table lists the directors and officers for Idc Of Volusia LLC. It shows their name and position within the company. It also shows possible addresses and related companies for the officer based on their name. These are addresses and companies associated with a person of that name. Their inclusion in the table does not indicate anything more than a potential relationship between Idc Of Volusia LLC and the address or company.
|Name||Position||Possible Address||Possible Related Companies|
Idc Of Volusia LLC is located at 410 Palmetto St in New Smyrna Beach.
Companies Located Nearby
- 307 Lytle Ave - Beach Towne Construction, LLC
- 307 Lytle Ave - Nichols Surf Shop, Inc.
- 510 Palmetto St - Thomas W. Ownby, Jr. M.D., P.A.
- 403 S Orange St - Orange Street LLC
- 406 Palmetto St - 406 Palmetto Condominium, Inc.
- 401 Palmetto St - Bert Fish Medical Center Auxiliary, Inc., New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- 401 Palmetto St - Ackerman Professional Services, Pl
- 401 Palmetto St - Southeast Volusia Healthcare Corporation
- 407 Lytle Ave - Lytle Townhome Association Inc
- 318 Palmetto St - New Smyrna Beach Inn LLC
- 308 Palmetto St - 308 Palmetto Street, LLC.
- 308 Palmetto St - Bryan H. Heath, M.D., P.A.
- 308 Palmetto St - Greene Urological Center, P.A.
- 406 S Orange St - Volusia Funeral Homes, Inc.
- 409 S Orange St - Helping Others Survive And Thrive, Inc.
- 409 South Orange St - Friends Of The "Babe" James Center, Inc.