28716 Wahoo Dr, Bonita Springs
28716 Wahoo Dr
Not Offered for Sale
Our records indicate this property is not currently for sale but we may be able to find something similar. Contact us for details.
- 28716 Wahoo Dr, Bonita Springs, FL on Google Maps
- Bonita Springs, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Demographic Data for Zipcode 34135 from City-Data.com
- Bonita Springs Demographics from City-Data.com
- Phone numbers and opening hours for businesses in the 34135 Zipcode
Companies near this Address
- Russell Drive Apartments #10, LLC (28701 Wahoo Dr)
- Russell Drive Apartments #9, LLC (28701 Wahoo Dr)
- Russell Drive Apartments #6 And #8, LLC (28701 Wahoo Dr)
- Pamela J. Montgomery, P.A. (28720 Wahoo Dr)
Lee County Real Estate - Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs is in South West Florida. It's population as recorded in the 2010 Census was 43,914. Bonita Springs is approximately 19 miles from Cape Coral (population 154,305) and around 22 miles from Lehigh Acres (population 86,784).
The median age for residents of Bonita Springs is 55.2. Around 15.6% of Bonita Springs households include school aged children and 48.8% of households include individuals aged 65 years or over. Census records indicate 88.7% of the Bonita Springs population are White, .8% are Black or African American, .5% American Indian, 1% Asian and 1.4% are Two or more Races. Bonita Springs has a significant Hispanic population. 22.4% (9,877) of Bonita Springs residents are of Hispanic or Latino origin. Of these 59.18% are of Mexican origin, 3.93% Puerto Rican, 3.75% Cuban and 33.11% are of other Hispanic or Latino origin.
There are 31,716 housing units in Bonita Springs. 11,699 (36.8%) of these were reported as vacant in the 2010 Census. Bonita Springs is a tourist destination, 76.2% (8,918) of it's vacant housing units were classed as seasonal, recreational or for occasional use. There are 5,613 residential rental units in Bonita Springs. 4,508 of them were occupied in 2010 providing a residential rental vacancy rate of 18.1%.
Bonita Springs links: