1440 N Nova Rd Ste 305, Holly Hill Fl
1440 N Nova Rd Ste 305
Not Offered for Sale
Our records indicate this property is not currently for sale but we may be able to find something similar. Contact us for details.
- 1440 N Nova Rd Ste 305, Holly Hill Fl, FL on Google Maps
- Holly Hill Fl, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Demographic Data for Zipcode 32117 from City-Data.com
- Holly Hill Fl Demographics from City-Data.com
- Phone numbers and opening hours for businesses in the 32117 Zipcode
Companies near this Address
- Martin Daytona Holdings, Inc. (1440 N Nova Road Ste 301)
- Martin Daytona Realty, LLC (1440 North Nova Road Suite 301)
- Gkc Industries, LLC (1440 Nova Road Ste 201)
- Martin Daytona Corporation (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Plaza Ormond LLC (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Seaside Siesta Rentals LLC (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Martin & Associates, Pl (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Live Oak, LLC (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Martin Klayer, Inc. (1440 N Nova Rd)
- Martin Business Park, LLC (1440 N Nova Road Suite 301)
- Martin Daytona Construction, LLC (1440 N Nova Road Suite 301)
- Tew Hitch City, Inc. (1450 North Nova Rd)
- Hutson Weapons Manufacturing, Inc. (1450 N Nova Rd)
- Daytona Hardcore LLC (1388 N Nova Rd)
- Farmar LLC (913a Catherine Ave)
Volusia County Real Estate - Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach is in East Central Florida. It's population as recorded in the 2010 Census was 61,005.
The median age for residents of Daytona Beach is 39.8. Around 19.5% of Daytona Beach households include school aged children and 29.8% of households include individuals aged 65 years or over. Census records indicate 57.8% of the Daytona Beach population are White, 35.3% are Black or African American, .3% American Indian, 2.2% Asian and 2.3% are Two or more Races.
There are 33,920 housing units in Daytona Beach. 6,606 (19.4%) of these were reported as vacant in the 2010 Census. Daytona Beach is a tourist destination, 33.7% (2,232) of it's vacant housing units were classed as seasonal, recreational or for occasional use. There are 17,219 residential rental units in Daytona Beach. 14,731 of them were occupied in 2010 providing a residential rental vacancy rate of 14%.
Daytona Beach links: