701 New Haven Ave E, Melbourne
Mixed use - store and office or store and residential or residential combination
701 New Haven Ave E
Not Offered for Sale
Our records indicate this property is not currently for sale but we may be able to find something similar. Contact us for details.
- 701 New Haven Ave E, Melbourne, FL on Google Maps
- Melbourne, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Demographic Data for Zipcode 32901 from City-Data.com
- Melbourne Demographics from City-Data.com
- Phone numbers and opening hours for businesses in the 32901 Zipcode
|Building 1||1964||8,877.00||Mixed Use- Commercial Property||Stucco Exterior, Painted Exterior, Masonry Concete Frame, Bu-Tg/Mmbrn Roof, Asph/Asb Shngl Roof, Wood Truss Roof, Bar Joist Rigid Roof, Car Port,|
Companies near this Address
- Richard A. Whittington, P.A. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Continental Shale Corporation (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Whittington Energy Co. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Reel Widgets, L.L.C. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Florida Real Estate Opportunity Fund, LLC (730 E Strawbridge Avenue Suite 200)
- Lawyers Real Estate, P.A. (730 E Strawbridge Avenue Suite 200)
- Attorneys Real Estate, P.A. (730 E Strawbridge Avenue Suite 200)
- Alfred J. Theis, D.D.S., P.A. (640 East New Haven Ave)
- Nava Gallery Enterprise, LLC (701 E New Haven Ave)
- Nine Oaks, Inc. (701 E New Haven Ave)
- Downtown Melbourne Hospitality Association Inc (705 East New Haven Ave)
- 705 Mainstreet LLC (705 E New Haven Ave)
- E & D Mainstreet Corp (705 E New Haven Ave)
- Msp Management Corp (705 E New Haven Ave)
- Law Offices Of Tracy Hauck, P.A. (730 East Strawbridge Ave)
- Attorneys Real Estate Brokerage, Inc. (730 East Strawbridge Ave)
- Barmor Alliance Condominium Association, Inc. (730 E Strawridge Ave)
- Snm, L.L.C. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Lawyers Real Estate Brokerage, Inc. (730 E Strawbridge Ave Ste 200)
- Marc Alfant, D.D.S., M.M.Sc., P.A. (729 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Barmor Investments, Inc. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Tom D. Waldron, P.A. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Morgan & Barbary, P.A. (730 E Strawbridge Ave)
- Cloud Nine Salon LLC (707 East New Haven Ave)
- Future Problem Solving Program International, Inc. (2015 Grant Pl)
- Three Lions Soccer Training Academy, Inc. (2108 Grant Pl)
- Ronald R. Winn, C.P.A.,P.A. (2103 Grant Pl)
- Brevard Intergroup, Inc. (720 E New Haven Ave)
- Brevard County Medical Directors Association, Inc. (720 E New Haven Ave)
- A-Advanced Hearing Care, Inc. (720 E New Haven Ave #12)
- Jhp Properties, LLC (720 E New Haven Ave)
- Staley Realty, Inc. (720 Enew Haven Ave#4)
- Digital Ink, LLC (720 E New Haven Ave)
- A.S.C. Of Brevard, Inc. (719 E New Haven Ave)
- John H. Potomski, Jr., D.O., P.A. (720 East New Haven Ave)
- Reactive Networking Forensics, Inc. (720 E New Haven Avenue #10)
Brevard County Real Estate - Melbourne
The City of Melbourne is located on east central Florida's Space Coast. Melbourne is about an hour's drive south of the Kennedy Space center, and 1-1/2 hours due east of Disney World. The City is in the southern portion of Brevard County. Interstate-95 runs through the county from north-to-south. Access roads from the west include the Beach line Expressway (formerly the Beeline) and US. 192, which runs through Melbourne to the beaches.
While most of Melbourne is located on the Florida mainland, a small portion is located on a barrier island. The Indian River Lagoon separates the mainland from the island. The island is a narrow strip of land that separates the Lagoon from the Atlantic Ocean. Spanning the Indian River Lagoon to connect the mainland to the barrier island are a pair of four-lane, high-rise bridges -- the Melbourne Causeway and the Eau Gallie Causeway.
The City is approximately 41 square miles in size, with about 75% of that land in use. The City of Melbourne population was 78,427 as of April 1, 2010, according to the University of Florida Bureau of Economic and Business Research. The population of Melbourne continues to grow at a modest rate. Melbourne is located at the center of a much larger urban area, the Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Melbourne International Airport serves Florida's Space and Treasure Coasts with domestic and international passenger and air freight service. Melbourne International Airport is served by carriers including Delta Airlines and US Airways. The Airport also provides services including charter passenger flights, private aviation, and air freight flights. International services include U.S. Customs, I.N.S., and U.S.D.A.
The city was named Melbourne in honor of its first postmaster, Cornthwaite John Hector, an Englishman who had spent much of his life in Melbourne, Australia.
Melbourne contains defense and technology companies with a high concentration of high-tech workers. The following corporations have operations in Melbourne:
- DRS Technologies
- General Electric Transportation Systems and GE Energy Automation
- HarrisCorporation (including corporate headquarters)
- Northrop Grumman employed 1,640 workers in 2009
- Rockwell Collins employed 1,430 in 2009
- Embraer completed a 89,000 square feet hanger and administrative office at the Melbourne Airport in February 2011.
- Live TV has its headquarters in Melbourne
Melbourne has two downtown business districts, a result of the merger of Eau Gallie into Melbourne:
- Downtown Eau Gallie Arts District
- Historic Downtown Melbourne. Among other retail outlets, this has 26 eating and drinking establishments within a four block extent.
Melbourne is in East Central Florida. It's population as recorded in the 2010 Census was 76,068.
The median age for residents of Melbourne is 43.3. Around 23.5% of Melbourne households include school aged children and 32.4% of households include individuals aged 65 years or over. Census records indicate 80.9% of the Melbourne population are White, 10.3% are Black or African American, .3% American Indian, 3.1% Asian and 3.1% are Two or more Races.
There are 38,955 housing units in Melbourne. 4,915 (12.6%) of these were reported as vacant in the 2010 Census. There are 15,728 residential rental units in Melbourne. 13,725 of them were occupied in 2010 providing a residential rental vacancy rate of 12.5%.
Local Household Income
The median household income in this part of Florida is $67,279. The bottom 10% of the population earn less than $24,030 per year. The top 10% earn more than $152,735 per year. The top 1% earn more than $513,532 per year. Most renters earn between $30,756 (20th percentile) and $53,772 (80th percentile) per year.
Source: US Census American Community Survey - 2007-2011 ACS 5-year PUMS estimates
The median monthly rent in this part of Florida is $880. Most renters earn between $2,563 and $4,481 per month. They typically spend 32% of their monthly income on rent. Most rents fall in the $615 (20th percentile) to $1,188 (80th percentile) range. The residential vacancy rate is 10%.