1916 Cabo San Lucas Dr Apt 208, Orlando
1916 Cabo San Lucas Dr Apt 208
Not Offered for Sale
Our records indicate this property is not currently for sale but we may be able to find something similar. Contact us for details.
- 1916 Cabo San Lucas Dr Apt 208, Orlando, FL on Google Maps
- Orlando, FL Property Values on Trulia
- Demographic Data for Zipcode 32839 from City-Data.com
- Orlando Demographics from City-Data.com
- Phone numbers and opening hours for businesses in the 32839 Zipcode
Companies near this Address
- Americana Center, LLC (2036 Americana Blvd)
- Dan'S Used Furniture Company (2044 Americana Blvd)
- Benjamin Financial Services, Corp. (2155 Americana Blvd)
- Benjamin Tax Consultant, Inc (2155 Americana Blvd)
- Americana Food Mart, Inc. (2060 Americana Blvd)
- Le Recif Restaurant LLC (2051 Americana Blvd)
- Value Dollar Wholesalers, Inc. (2075 Americana Blvd)
- Global Trading Of Central Florida, Inc. (2075 Americana Blvd)
- Assaf, Inc. (2067 Americana Blvd)
Orange County Real Estate - Orlando
Orlando is the fifth most populated city in Florida and is located in Orange County. Orlando is often nicknamed "the theme park capital of the world," as it is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Seaworld, and numerous other theme parks. As a result, Orlando is also known as the tourist capital of the world, attracting 51 million tourists a year. Orlando is a popular destination for conventions: the Orange County convention center is the second largest in the world. The Orlando metropolitan area has a $13.4 billion technology industry and employs 53,000 people. Orlando is also home to the Darden Restaurants headquarters, the largest operator of restaurants in the world by revenue. The University of Central Florida also resides in Orlando and is the second largest university in the United States. Orlando's top employers are Walt Disney World, Orange County Public Schools, State of Florida Government, Adventist Health System, Florida Hospital, and Wal-Mart Stores.
Orlando is in East Central Florida. It's population as recorded in the 2010 Census was 238,300.
The median age for residents of Orlando is 32.8. Around 28.5% of Orlando households include school aged children and 16.7% of households include individuals aged 65 years or over. Census records indicate 57.5% of the Orlando population are White, 28% are Black or African American, .3% American Indian, 3.7% Asian and 3.4% are Two or more Races. Orlando has a significant Hispanic population. 25.3% (60,483) of Orlando residents are of Hispanic or Latino origin. Of these 7.04% are of Mexican origin, 51.58% Puerto Rican, 7.1% Cuban and 34.25% are of other Hispanic or Latino origin.
There are 121,254 housing units in Orlando. 18,733 (15.4%) of these were reported as vacant in the 2010 Census. There are 72,485 residential rental units in Orlando. 62,063 of them were occupied in 2010 providing a residential rental vacancy rate of 14%.